Olá pessoal e sejam bem-vindos à mais um episódio do Castálio Podcast!
Our guest for today’s episode is Neovim maintainer, Vim contributor, and a software engineer. It is with a great pleasure that we welcome Justin Keyes to our podcast
We talked about these topics
- How he started programming carrer
- What kind of software he is developing
- What is the programming language he uses at work
- How did he get started with Vim and its community
- Did he try Emacs?
- How and when Neovim was created
- How did he became lead maintainer for the project
- Differences between Vim and Neovim
- Lua support in Neovim
- Future plans for Neovim
- Advantages for beginners to start with Neovim
- Books and tutorial recommendations for beginners
Watch the recording of this episode
This interview was recorded live on our channel on YouTube and to see the recording of this episode check out the video below:
We would like to thank everyone who have left comments. If you have something to tell us, you can leave your comments here on the site, or Twitter or on Facebook. Also follow our Spotify Playlist e and subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
See you on the next episode!